วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 4 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

GE Track - The US Trip by NamPueng


From the trip to US, I got a lot of experience and more broad vision from travelling, seeing different culture, lifestyle and environment such as old people still come to study in the class, more concern about environment , complete study room and equipment for students at stanford university. But the study that I think they’re very useful for me are; 
  • Mind-mapping
Since my reading is not good, I have the opportunity to develop my reading skill which is basic of learning that can be used for study throughout my life. From this learning, I know that I should prepare my mind by setting the goal and concentration including suitable environment.  And I learned technique how to quick study such as high speed overview, look for key word, re-read & highlight and make mind-mapping which is process/system/network that help me understand and memorize easier.
  • Driptech
It’s a simply technology that I’ve seen my dad do it at home but how they create the different and how to sustain this business in term of customer, partner, resource, distribution and manufacturing. And why farmers have to pay for this? Because of their advantages such as having microfinance available, short payback period, low cost and comfortable product.
Besides, I got many inspirational ideas after seeing their successful life. For example; 
  • Getting to plan B
Most people including me always imagine about the successful business but in the real life, not only build the entrepreneurship and find great business opportunity but we also should prepare plan B in order to be ready for unfortunate situation such as adjusting process, finding better economic or cheapest price.  
However, when we should change to plan B? we have to pay attention by measuring each moment again and again when we lost or waste more, more and more.
Key success of this study is when we do the business, we should not think only profit and successful but we should have passion to solve problem, care & think of customers, curious to learn and develop process.
  • Aj. John’s house (PermaCulture)
He’s my role model in term of being happy with simple life. The concept focused on self-dependent life similar as "the philosophy of Sufficiency Economy" in Thailand. 
  • Green MBA
They concern about environment and quiet strict about waste and recycle.
Although we can learn a lot about the water project but I think this trip would be more interesting if it was not focus more on water project and Green MBA. I think it would be better to learn about the process to do the new business or case study from entrepreneur, how they can create new innovation and bring it to business, how to do business in or with America , organization who are the middle man between Thai vs US or Innovator vs Investor.
However, from this trip I’ve got new experience and learned many ideas from successful people which I can apply to my life and my business in the future when I’m back to Thailand.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. I'M TOTALLY FREE FROM HEPATITIS B
      I’m Stephanie Brown, I was diagnosed with Hepatitis B 4 years ago, I lived in pain with the knowledge that I wasn't going to ever be well again. I have used several antiviral medications, but this could not fight the virus of me rather I got side effects of fever, muscle and joint pain. After  spending so much money on antiviral drugs but I never get better. I made research on the internet for herbal medicine. AS I was determined to get my lifestyle back and to be able to do things I am restricted from doing, I saw a lady’s post on how Herbal Dr. JAMES cured her of HIV with his herbal mix medicine. I contacted the same Doctor through his email....Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com....we spoke, I told him all that I have been going through, and he told me not to worry that everything will be better again, so he prepared his herbal mix medicine and sent it to me through DHL courier company and told me the usage, after 21 days of completing the herbal medicine, I was totally free from Hepatitis B, I went to see a doctor for a blood test, After taking a sample of my blood for the test the result came out negative, I just can’t deny that I’m the happiest woman on earth this very moment, I’m so happy and thanks to Herbal Doctor JAMES,He also told me he cures  diseases   such as Alzheimer's disease, schizophrenia, Autism. Bipolar disorder,  Shingles, Melasma, Underactive thyroid, Melanoma, Cancer, Weak Erection, Wart Remover, HPV, Herpes, Fibromyalgia, HIV, Hepatitis b,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory, Epilepsy, Fibroid, Diabetes,COPD, Back pain, Nephrotic syndrome,Infertility.Cardiovascular diseases.lung diseases,Thyroid disorders ,PCOS,Contact him on his email and get rid of your diseases, he is a good  man  Email....Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ตอบลบ